Working at Ard Rí House Hotel is an extremely rewarding experience where your strengths are appreciated and your skills grown. Ours is a work place that brings out the very best in everyone. We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience.
Hotel Duty Manager (Full Time, Permanent)
Restaurant Supervisor (Full Time, Permanent)
Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Fluent English Required
Meet high standards in Health & Safety and HACCP
Ordering and management of all restaurant stock
Excellent communication skills
Banqueting experience would be a distinct advantage
Ideal candidate will have a passion for food, experience with a variety of cuisines and have experience in menu design and costings. Will be a team player, have the ability to motivate and train junior chefs and assist in managing the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef. Immediate start.
Night Porter (Permanent, Part Time)
Food & Beverage Manager
• Continue to ensure quality of product and service, and drive our product forward
• Implement new ideas
• Maintain a prominent level of visibility and involvement in the hotel operations at all times
• Ensure that all team members are trained to carry out effective, professional service and to deliver a warm welcome
• Ensure that conference, meetings and functions are ready on time, and that bars and restaurants are running smoothly
• Work closely with Duty Managers to improve guest services as required
• Ensure high 3* standards are set and continue to be observed
• Work closely with Senior Management team on revenues, costs, staff development and recruitment, sales and marketing
We are recruiting the above positions for immediate start.
You are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ard Rí House Hotel will deal with your application with utmost confidence. Any information provided with your application is dealt with in accordance with GDPR guidelines. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.